An introduction to the face behind Albany Have a Chat
Welcome to AHAC blog and first blog post. I will start with a small introduction about myself and how Albany Have a Chat started.
- I have been married for 25 years, have 2 daughters, one turns 36 in September, and the other is 23 in January. I also have 3.5 grandchildren, 3yrs, 2yrs, 1yr and .5 due early November 2017
- In my previous life, I was a Corporate Marketer for different motels at the same time (confidentiality was a must in those positions, as the motels were owned by different people)
- Created Albany Have a Chat in 2013 to promote businesses and services in beautiful Albany Western Australia and surrounding towns, to show potential visitors what else we have available down this way
- Have been known to spill tears watching The Simpsons, cover my eyes when a spooky part comes on TV, and scream loudly when I see a spider.
- Allergic to dusting, it makes my eyes water and nose run, and have never used an iron in my adult life. If you ask my youngest daughter what my iron looks like, she will show you the clothes dryer
- I am an Aries, and mostly a chillaxed person. My biggest enemy is self doubt. My saying is, you won’t know if you don’t go, and I am a chocolate lover from way back
- It makes me happy to make others happy. I like to help people. Not long after I started AHaC, I came up with a Treasure Hunt game. Players had to solve the cryptic question to get a clue, to find the business or community page where I was waiting with a “WHO’S HERE?” The idea was for treasure hunters to find businesses they didn’t know existed, and like the pages to get updates.
- I also started a Secret Surprise, where once a week I would drop off a little pressie to a random someone, just to make their day
- I love my family very much, am extremely proud of my daughters becoming incredible mummy’s to their children, and when my grandchildren blow me a kiss. I love listening to the sound of the waves crashing on the beach during a storm, and I love my neighbaaas (the sheep in the paddock)
- I love the incredible opportunity I have been given by a very special person, a web designer by the name of Che. You don’t know how much this means to my family and I, and if anyone is looking for a website, new or otherwise, I would definitely recommend CheDesigns – www.CheDesigns.com.au